Min. 5 people 100€
With a guide
20 person group max
Follow the guide !
Let us tell you about the birth of the city of Bordeaux around its port, its first great wine routes, the Privilege of Bordeaux wines… from the Middle Ages to the present day. Continue the tour with our mediator on the different themes covered in the museum:
– Les Chartrons: the emblematic trading district
– The Bordeaux wines organisation: producer, broker, trader
– The great trading families’ origins
– The sulphur revolution and the aging of wine in barrels
– The invention of the bottle
– The new trading routes across the oceans
– The cork and the label’s evolution
– 1924 : Mr de Rothschild makes his revolution in Bordeaux
– The Bordeaux wine trade nowadays
Come and explore these cellars that will reveal the secrets of the Bordeaux vineyard and its history!
A lively visit for the curious, those who love anecdotes, and those who like to explore further!
End your visit with a commented tasting of two wines we have selected.
For group tours at other times of the week, please contact us.